[Xastir] Linux Mint 9 & xastir

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 11:53:54 EDT 2010

I'm running linux mint 9 and xastir,

I haven't had any issues with the install setup and saving config.
Yes I rebooted the system too and it came right up.

I'm also running ax25 with 2 radio ports assigned along with Digi_ned.

The only issue I have seen is with clicking on the map. it locks my mouse on the map boundries and I can't get out of it except to remote in from another machine and do a shutdown.
as long as I dont click on the map my I-Gate is functional.

I did go into ~/.xastir/map_cache  and found 6 jpg files and they were all just black screens.

Mike K4MQF