[Xastir] Xastir-Mysql Implementation

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:07:58 EDT 2010

Folks, hope you can help here.

I'm the lead developer of a free open source emergency dispatch application
that currently uses aprsworld.net database to pull position data.  One of
our users has asked us to look into getting APRS data more directly,and this
is what this posting is about.

Internally, we're currently picking up position data from a variety of
sources, these all being done via some connection betw our server and the
target database.  (Latitude, Gtrack, LocateA, Instamapper, as well as
aprsworld for APRS position data. )

I wd dearly love to hear from an Xastir'er interested in exploring such a
connection.  Thanks all.