[Xastir] Display Questions

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:55:57 EDT 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Nikita Bogdanov wrote:

> I am fairly sure that my TNC is working correctly (since on almost every rx I
> see a little red arrow flash on the bottom of the screen,

That just means _something_ is being received by Xastir.  It doesn't
mean the serial parameters are correct between Xastir and the TNC,
or that the format of the data is correct.

> I have checked the Filter Data, and all seems fine as well. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Same for you:

Try bringing up Xastir like this:

     (xastir -v 4095 2>&1) | tee myoutput.txt

Let it run long enough to see at least a couple of packets come in,
then exit Xastir.

The file "myoutput.txt" should contain everything Xastir wrote to
the xterm.  Send that to me as an attachment (please don't send it
to the list), zipped or gzipped or bzipped.