[Xastir] Display Questions

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:07:10 EDT 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Tom wrote:

> I'm getting good data coming in. Mine looks a lot like yours. However, when
> I go to view > mobile stations, I found my radio in my car which is on. When
> I click on it, nothing shows up on the map. If I click on a Houston station,
> (I'm in Austin), the map will go to Houston but no stations show up. I'm
> getting all of my data of the net right now because I can't get an anteena
> outside right at the moment.

Check these settings:

File->Configure->Defaults: DISABLE "Activate Alternate net?".

I have these ENABLED:

     Station->Filter Display
         Display Callsign
         Display Symbol
         Rotate Symbol
         Display Trail
         Display Speed
         (I have other things enabled further on too)

     Station->Filter Data
         Select Mine
         Select TNC
         Select Direct
         Select Via Digi
         Select NET
         Select Stations
         Select Fixed Stations
         Select Moving Stations
         Select WX Stations
         Select Objects/Items
         Select WX Objects/Items
         Select Other Objects/Items

Make sure "Select None" is DISABLED on that last menu.