[Xastir] Display Questions

Tom tom at deserres.net
Wed Oct 6 13:51:13 EDT 2010

  I'm getting good data coming in. Mine looks a lot like yours. However,
when I go to view > mobile stations, I found my radio in my car which is
on. When I click on it, nothing shows up on the map. If I click on a
Houston station, (I'm in Austin), the map will go to Houston but no
stations show up. I'm getting all of my data of the net right now
because I can't get an anteena outside right at the moment.