[Xastir] LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS: Please take a look at the current files

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:59:24 EDT 2010

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> We're in code-freeze now, getting ready for a new STABLE release
> within the next two weeks or so.
>
> Please take a look at the language files in the xastir/config/
> directory to see if any strings need translation.  Use the language
> files from the "CVS HEAD" version or the "xastir199-2010-Sep-16.tgz"
> file available on SourceForge.
>
> Send updates direct to me and I'll get them right in.

The German language file is being looked at.  I haven't heard back
about any others yet.

If you're proficient in one of the languages we currently support,
please consider taking a look at the xastir/config/language-* files
and send me updates before the stable release.

The current list:

     language-Dutch.sys
     language-German.sys
     language-Italian.sys
     language-English.sys
     language-Portuguese.sys
     language-French.sys
     language-Spanish.sys

I'll take input on these in any text format...  Complete modified
files, diffs, lines to change, etc.  Just send me a note.

Thanks!