[Xastir] Interface Control and USB-Serial

Nikita Bogdanov nikita_bogdanov at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 22:48:46 EDT 2010

Now that Xastir opens fine, the TNC does not connect, but this is most likely my
fault for now knowing what I am doing with my USB-Serial adapter. I am using a
PL2303 USb to serial adapter, connected a TT4 running the Byonics KISS TNC
firmware.

Has anyone found any working entries for the "TNC Port" slot? I have looked at
the manual, and it states that for a Kenwood, you can enter /dev/ttyS0 for Com1,
but this does not work for connecting to my TNC. I think that my Mac cannot see
the adapter, even though I have used it with XTerm before.

I am using an FT-250R as the radio by the way.

KF5EFR