[Xastir] Happy with the current CVS codebase? Stable release soon.

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:49:28 EDT 2010

I have yet to put in the French translation updates but someone is
looking at them.  That file will get updated by the end of the
weekend, one way or the other.

There was an interest in updating the German translation but no
changes have come my way yet.

Are any additional language translations in the queue?  If so, let
me know right away.

We've been in code-freeze for over 2.5 weeks so it's about time we
pushed out the stable release.  Sunday morning sounds like a good
time!