[Xastir] Rainfall

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Oct 24 01:55:38 EDT 2010

I'm after some direction.

I run xastir in the studio at the local community (public) radio
station, to provide weather details at regional airports. Xastir runs
under the stations AR Club callsign of VK2WET. Look here to find out why
it's VK2WET - www.tankfm.org

I'd like to be able to display total daily rainfall, as available at the
airport sites from our Bureau of Meteorology either, in addition to the
existing displayed items or, as a replacement for humidity. I'm not a
programmer but I'm not adverse to 'having a go" if some kind soul can
point me in the right direction.

Ray vk2tv