[Xastir] PNG snapshot issues

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 24 05:08:21 EDT 2010

Lee .. I went with the thought of reinstalling libxpm4 but before that I
first tried to enable the PNG snapshots again just to make sure it was still
busted. Today it works fine. So on the basis that I can not reproduce the
problem any more I guess we will drop it. Its certainly odd. Even a reboot
of the whole machine yesterday would not fix it.

Tony Hunt VK5AH