[Xastir] Is the weather radar up?

Jim Tolbert jim at riverridge-wi.net
Mon Oct 25 14:57:47 EDT 2010

Hi, all........

1354 CST on 10-25-2010.....  Is the weather radar up?   It seemed to be
working for me yesterday, but nothing is showing anywhere in the USA
right now.

If it is up, and if it is operator error ( the most likely explanation),
any ideas where to start to fix it.

I am running the Xastir-Hardy and VMWare  and have the "online" chosen
in the map chooser.  I have also tried all the individual maps
separately with out weather radar patterns showing up.  Looking at NWS
site, we got weather!!  ( Duluth Station).

Many thanx................. jt