[Xastir] Tiger maps?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:16:15 EDT 2010

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010, Michael Lewis wrote:

> I stand corrected I got them from the tiger website.

Roger.  BTW:  I get 200 e-mails a day here, so a version number you
sent me a few hours previous would not be remembered.  I'd have to
do a search back through that particular list.  Just the way it is.

Xastir-1.9.4 is VERY old.  Later versions of Xastir would have
dbfawk files included that would handle the later Tigermap files.  I
see a bunch of tl_2009_*.dbfawk files in my xastir/config directory,
so we must have updated them for Tiger-2009 at some point.

Update to the latest devel snapshot of Xastir and you should get
those, plus get the Open Street Map functionality.