[Xastir] Upgrade / Update 1.98 to 1.99 CVS

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 14:39:45 EDT 2010

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> A "make clean" is probably also needed.  The "update-xastir"
> script will handle everything for you.

Thanks for that.

Also, if you're running update-xastir or doing

     "cvs update;./bootstrap.sh;./configure"

manually to keep your system up-to-date, make sure to install
automake and autoconf on your system.  Those are used by
bootstrap.sh to create the new "configure" script.  This becomes
important anytime we change the configure.ac or acinclude.m4 files.