[Xastir] Upgrade / Update 1.98 to 1.99 CVS

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 5 13:16:57 EDT 2010

  after the "cvs update", did you do "./bootstrap" followed by
"./configure"?  Those two command get the system ready for "make"...if
that works then follow that by "sudo make install"

So the sequence should look a little like this:

cvs update
<output of that command>
./bootstrap
<should get 5 or 6 lines>
./configure
<should get a lot of output followed by a chart of yes and no's>
make
<compiles the program>
sudo make install
<will prompt for root password and install things...>

Dave
KD7MYC