[Xastir] Debian Lenny / Mepis 8.x Binary Package

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:43:26 EDT 2010

Quick follow up - if you install the new binary to replace the
previous binary from July 31st, you will want to delete the
/usr/share/xastir/maps/Online/OSM_tiled_topOSM*.geo files.  If
replacing an older binary, I would just delete any OSM related files
in /usr/share/xastir/maps/Online prior to installing the new binary
unless you have put any of your own custom OSM files in that
directory.

If you are running an older source-based installation, I recommend
updating from CVS instead of installing the new binary.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT