[Xastir] I finally got it!

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 17 14:39:05 EDT 2010

  Yep I found that same site

the null modem I got from ebay months ago no clue what type pf null
modem cable it is.. I just know when connected to the splitter and with
it's null modem  I can't connect to the tracker at all.. I have no other
serial cables here so I had to buy a 6Ft cable off ebay last night for
around $2.49 free ship.