[Xastir] I finally got it!

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 17 15:01:49 EDT 2010

  "The secondary serial port is available on pins 7 and 8. A “Y-adatper
cable” can be built to separate the primary and
secondary serial ports to separate connectors. When a splitter cable is
used, it is recommended to connect the computer
to the primary port (pins 2 & 3) and the GPs to the secondary port (pins
7 & 8)."

I tried it that way too if I reverse the connections (i.e.) GPS plugged
into PC port and so on no GPS LED blinking on the TT4 and still no
connection.