[Xastir] Xastir Internet Server

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:16:36 EDT 2010

Do you have a pass-code established? You will not get access to the
server, coming or going if you don't have one.

Access your terminal window.

Type callpass <your call> and you should yield your call pass number.
Enter that in the corresponding line. Click OK and then start your
Internet Server Device.

I'll add...you need to make sure you are aware of what you are receiving
and more importantly, what you are sending to digi into and out of the
Igate.

IGate Options will set your station up as an Internet-RF gateway. This
option should be used with caution; As a ham you are responsible for the
data that comes in via the Internet and is transmitted via RF.

73 John