[Xastir] libtiff / geotiff install hiccup

T Wegner towegn at tds.net
Mon Sep 20 20:57:01 EDT 2010

presuming i found a source for libtiff, and was advised to use the
following instructions for loading on to mac os x

tar xzf tiff-3.8.2.tar.gz
cd tiff-3.8.2
./configure
make
make install

do i want to make sure the files/program load/install in any one
particular place, or will this be done automatically?

Thank you

73
Tom W