[Xastir] OS X 10.6, Xastir and OT+

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:13:17 EDT 2010

I'm using a dual port PL2303-based adapter and the following driver with
10.6, Xastir built from CVS (sync'd about a month ago), and the OT+.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/osx-pl2303/

The Prolific folks apparently updated their "official" driver a few
weeks ago for 10.6, but I haven't tried it.

http://www.prolific.com.tw/eng/downloads.asp?id=31

I haven't played with a fresh OT+ in a while, but I seem to remember
needing to initially configure it using the Windows application before
it'd work with Xastir on any platform.