[Xastir] USB to Serial issue

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Mon Apr 11 02:32:39 EDT 2011

It's not just with Ubuntu.. There is a bug in the PL2303 driver that is currently shipped with all kernels..

I'm running Centos5.5 and have an issue with the PL2303 driver. (I have multiple usb-serial adapters and all but my keyspan are PL2303 and all fail.

https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/bugme-new/2010-September/025648.html
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=2954

Mark (K6EF)