[Xastir] Macintosh Snow Leopard + Xastir 2 + Kenwood TM-D710A = ?

Chase Turner ke4qdl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:44:40 EDT 2011

It's funny you mention that Jason, the two FTDI's I had both failed within a
year.

Keyspan keeps rocking- installed its drivers and can hot swap the connection
all day (just checked to confirm), so I still don't understand how you
misconfigured your machine.  Maybe not the newest drivers?

If you can get any time out of the FTDI, hey, great!  The Keyspan USB/Serial
adapter is still a solid choice for people who would like to use Xastir on
OSX Snow Leopard.

Best,
Chase
W4TI