[Xastir] GNIS data

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 22:25:28 EDT 2011

Ok, I upgraded Xastir on another machine just this afternoon.  Previously I was running 1.9.3 and have a bunch of GNIS data files with population centers.  They worked fine on the previous Xastir but do not work on the CVS version.

I get this error when the map redraws:

So what have I managed to break in this process?

During configure, the recommended libraries/features are all installed and the advanced features (GDAL, Festvial, etc.) are not.