[Xastir] ADS-WS1 weather station?

Kevin J. Hogan ka5ste at cableone.net
Sat Aug 27 18:19:27 EDT 2011

Tom,

I have ADS-WS1 running on Xastir (Call KJ5UFO-WX) I has been on line for
over a year, going into the serial port. Then going to the Internet
port. I have lost data coming from the weather station, but it was a
hardware problem in the computer,or Internet problem not software.

I am running 1.9.9 Xastir. But on the WX station window it shows Peet
Bros ULTIMETER 2000 Type (Data Logging Mode), but I am missing data in
the window (Dew point, High Wind, Wind Chill, Heat Index, 3-Hr Baro,
High Temp, and Low Temp). Never asked if I should have these readings or
not.

As for the ADS-WS1 I have no complaints. But I need to look at my
install, I know my reading are not right.

Kevin KA5STE