[Xastir] Fwd: help

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 13:07:35 EST 2011

Thanks Lee, I  have read it and still cannot make much sense of it, I tried to configure but have given up.
This time of year the aprs stations come down from the cold and traffic is moderate. I thought it over after Tom's input
I don't feel like I have the expertise or anymore time to dedicate to an I gate.  Also gave up on javAPRSSrvr since rxtx var/lock errors don't allow xastir to share the ax25tnc port. I stay with what I know (little)  haha ! Steve kd5mkv