[Xastir] Fwd: help

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:37:23 EST 2011

I did indeed read the manual and edit the file but came to an impasse, I was refering to Tom's point about being careful flooding the airwaves and frying my radio. Thanks for the suggestion, I have read lsped website and will do some experiments while I learn more about linux. Besides I also feel Xastir is hard to beat as an APRS program! thx Steve kd5mkv