[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 73, Issue 10

Larry Teran satvader at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:21:57 EST 2011

> Something is quite wrong with your set-up, as you're transmitting D700 (or
> D7, or other Kenwood) commands (TC and GU).  These should never be getting
> transmitted, they're supposed to be intercepted by the TNC and acted upon, and
> they should only be getting sent to the TNC once, when sent as part of the
> start-up or shut-down sequences.
>
> What sort of TNC are you using?  What type of interface do you have
> defined in Xastir?  What tnc start-up file are you using?

Yes you come up right I'm using an Alinco dr-135 with built in TNCI did some search on the internet and find that a lot of Xastir users whereusing tnc-startup.d700 and tnc-stop.d700 for that radio,
at first it was working fine during several days, but after playing with the path settings one morning I noticed that I was not appearing on the map on aprs.fisince the I set the paths as default but the problem still the same.
you can se how it was working before if you check the raw packets for KI6AAon aprs.fi
Thanks alot for your time and attention!!!!!
Larry KI6YAA