[Xastir] binary (deb) package for Debian Squeeze, etc.

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 00:10:09 EST 2011

All,

Further testing has shown that the deb package created back on December 30th
not only works with Debian Squeeze and Linux Mint Debian (LMDE) , but also
works with Ubuntu 10.10.  That is in addition to the pre-releases of Mepis
11 that Tony Hunt has tried it on.

Fyi, as of now, Debian Squeeze is the new Debian Stable.

The wiki has been updated to include installation notes, etc. for the deb
package above.  I expect the same package will also work in other Debian
based distro's such as Aptosid (formerly Sidux) and PureOS.  It should also
work on the current Linux Mint 10, which is Ubuntu 10.10 based.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT