[Xastir] "IGate" -> BLN to RF

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:05:16 EST 2011

This idea might be more useful to you:

In xastir/src/db.c at about line 16230 is the section dealing with "BLN", while the section near line 16610 processes "Other message with linenumber".

At the end of that second section is this bit of code which causes the igating of messages:

             output_igate_rf(call,
                 addr,
                 path,
                 ipacket_message,
                 port,
                 third_party,
                 NULL);

Try making the "BLN" processing section look like this:

     if (!done && strncmp(addr,"BLN",3) == 0) {                       // Bulletin
         // fprintf(stderr,"found BLN: |%s| |%s|\n",addr,message);
         bulletin_data_add(addr,call,message,"",MESSAGE_BULLETIN,from);

         output_igate_rf(call,
             addr,
             path,
             ipacket_message,
             port,
             third_party,
             NULL);

         done = 1;
     }
     if (debug_level & 1)
         fprintf(stderr,"4\n");

Then compile/install/test to see if Xastir passes the bulletins to RF in the proper format.  Note:  I haven't tried this.

Please let us know your results.