[Xastir] Ubuntu-cvsbuild script updated for 10.10

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:25:27 EST 2011

The following is speculation based on my experience with other package
managers. I have only used Ubuntu a little bit. I also don't know about any
customizations to your system. Take the following suggestion at your own
risk.

My guess is that interrupting the update process is what caused the problem.
Your software is probably in a weird partially updated state. Running the
script again or "sudo aptitude update" might restore your system to a
working state.

- Jason