[Xastir] Ubuntu-cvsbuild script updated for 10.10

Peter Gamache/KC0TFB peter+aprs at duonet.net
Tue Jan 4 15:33:51 EST 2011

Noted.  I've switched the script to use apt-get for now, since it's the
"standard" way to do things in Ubuntu.

I was unaware that the package databases were not synchronized.  That's
not made clear but after a little Googling, it looks like this problem has
bitten others as well.  Apparently the magic incantation needed is
"aptitude keep-all", but I'm not willing to put that in the script, since
it would tamper with the package database in ways most users wouldn't
expect. Safer just to use apt-get, I think...

Regards,
-PG