[Xastir] Ubuntu-cvsbuild script updated for 10.10

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:00:51 EST 2011

This is good!  I find apt-get to be more versatile and understandable in
the gnome environment... now the KDE environment is a totally different
animal and that is where Aptitude is better suited.

Not to introduce "BLOAT" but maybe testing for which window manager is
in play might be a thing to put on the "explore in the future" list.

Here is another item I just noticed...

When getting all the packages on slow or intermittent connections (mine
is a 1.25 Mb/s that usually runs about 1000 b/s) some packages are not
gotten due to time-out errors or connectivity conflicts yet the script
keeps going even in the face of "Err" messages.

I know more "BLOAT" factor.

So is the update at the same URL?.?.?.  Yes it is... as this develops
maybe a version-ing system should be brought into the mix???

Dave - KB3EFS

--
David A Aitcheson
david.aitcheson at gmail.com