[Xastir] TH-D2A xastir com port issue

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 8 20:31:54 EST 2011

If and when anyone with a D72 either takes the time to work through new
script settings or donates/loans it to one of the Developers then there will
be a new script.  I'm sorry but that's how it works.....I know my name is on
some of the mods to the script but I'm quite happy with my D700 and D7ag so
I can't justify buying yet another radio...especially in light of my reduced
Public Service involvement due to various issues.

Dave
KD7MYC