[Xastir] New User

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Mon Jan 10 11:27:32 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Hank Lambert <hank at hanklambert.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tom. I am going to install the latest from cvs. I have no problem
> doing the work to get good maps; I just want to make sure I am doing it
> correctly so I don't waste a bunch of time. I will let y'all know how the
> cvs install goes.

There is an article on the Xastir wiki for Mint installation from CVS:

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Linux_Mint_Debian_(201009)

I have never used Mint, so I don't know if this is for the same
version that you have, but it may help get you started.

There's a lot more documentation on the wiki too that could
potentially be of use to you:

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Installation_Notes

Kevin
KB9MQU