[Xastir] TNC-X oddity

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:09:24 EST 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Javier Henderson wrote:

> As I said, the com port settings on the TNC-X were set to 1200 baud at first.

If I understand you, you're concerned that it didn't work between Xastir and the TNC at 1200, and would like it explained.  I would too if I were in your shoes.

> I've been in contact with John  Hansen (TNC-X designer) and he's aware of the same problem with AGWPE, so it doesn't appear to be unique to Xastir or the device drivers for OS X.

So it could be a firmware or hardware problem, or it could be a one-time event and if you were to go back to 1200 baud might not resurface.