[Xastir] NOOOBIE with Questions

kb8uih at charter.net kb8uih at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 12:56:54 EST 2011

Neville and others,
Thanks very much.  I am using Fedora 14.  A local ham helped greatly as
well getting me going.  I didn't understand to make sure I had entered
root password to enable me to be in correct mode to enter the yum
comand.  XASTIR is now running.  I have to figure out how to make the
computer stop the timeout it has making me reenter my password to get
back in to it periodically.  I may have to use another computer
altogether that has more guts(Processor and RAM).

73,
Chris
KB8UIH

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
Adam Savage