[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 17 15:13:15 EST 2011

As time permits over the next 2 weeks, I'll see about getting a weather
alert process up and injected into the stream. If I can't get it going
by 1 FEB, though, I'm going to be head-down working on a new project for
the next 6 months.

73 gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983