[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Mon Jan 17 16:16:47 EST 2011

Gerry Creager wrote:
> As time permits over the next 2 weeks, I'll see about getting a
> weather alert process up and injected into the stream. If I can't get
> it going by 1 FEB, though, I'm going to be head-down working on a new
> project for the next 6 months.

I assume you're talking about the Firenet stream?

And that you're planning the format and messages described at
http://www.aprs-is.net/wx/

Please include the Multiline Object information documented in
http://www.aprs-is.net/WX/MultilineProtocol.aspx

If that's the case and additional warnings and watches will appear, I'll
boost the priority of displaying such things and supporting filtered -IS
to RF gating of them in APRSISCE/32.

PS.  t/n filter seems to be quiet and even an e/WXSRV* filter only gives
me stuff from Australia hence my reluctance to build support for
something that's nigh on impossible to test with "real" data...