[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:43:42 EST 2011

I am still using aprsD on my igate and am able to specify specific alerts
for my CWA from the feed to go out RF.  For example CW8048.  I only send out
the ones for my county, not adjacent ones.  The DFW area frequency is too
busy as it is.

I have stuck with aprsD for various reasons.  It is not a knock at Pete who
is a county away and a friend of mine.