[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Jan 17 17:02:25 EST 2011

Just for my complete understanding, what is CW8048?  I though the NWS
office codes were 3 characters and that a b/XXX* filter would pick up
what I need (for instance b/MLB* for my local (Melbourne, FL) weather
service office?

PS.  Realizing that we're getting pretty deep into an off-xastir-topic
discussion and begging the indulgence of the list.