[Xastir] Config file for TM-D710A config script?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Jul 1 18:15:48 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 04:09:48PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:

> None of the developers that I'm aware of has a D710, so nobody's committed
> tnc-startup.d710 for Xastir.

But a google search for "xastir d710 tnc-startup" got this hit as the second
one:

http://www.mail-archive.com/xastir@lists.xastir.org/msg04919.html

That should do you.  If it works, please let us know and we can add that
startup script to the repository.  You'll still need a shutdown script to
take the radio back out of packet mode and put it into APRS mode.  That
shouldn't be too hard, given the tnc-stop.d700 file as a starting point
and the startup file in that message to show how the tnc commands are
different.

 "One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide
 stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey