[Xastir] Config file for TM-D710A config script?

Kai Günter Brandt kai.brandt at cih.uib.no
Sun Jul 3 11:44:31 EDT 2011

There are no big magic in converting the .d700 file to the 710
Only a few commands have changed from the 700 to 710

tnc-startup.d710
----------------------------------
#Don't send CONTROL-C before this line
##META <no-ctrl-c>
#TC 1
##Pause for one second
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
#Put the TNC in packet mode since this is where we want to end up
# Change the 1 to 0 to go to normal radio mode
##META <no-ctrl-c>
TN 2,0
# Pause for two seconds
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
HID off
AWlen 8
BBSMsgs ON
B E 0
LOC E 0
Echo off
FLow off
AUTOLF off
MCOM off
MON ON
MRPt on
PACLen 128
PASSALL off
HBAUD 1200
TXDELAY 25
HEADERLN off
# Delete following lines if without GPS
#GBAUD 4800
#GPSTEXT $GPRMC
#LTMH OFF

If you are using the GPS etc you have to change GBAUD, LTM etc

tnc-stop.d710
#TNC STOP FILE
# Undo any settings make in tnc-startup.sys
# Edit this file for your tnc!
UNPROTO CQ
AUTOLF ON
ECHO ON
#Don't send CONTROL-C before this line
##META <no-ctrl-c>
TC 1
##Pause for one second
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
#Put the TNC in internal mode since this is where we want to end up
# Change the 1 to 0 to go to normal radio mode
##META <no-ctrl-c>
TN 0,0
# Pause for two seconds
##META <delay>