[Xastir] Config file for TM-D710A config script?

David A. Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Jul 3 16:06:22 EDT 2011

Hello Jarrett,

My HamPacket documentation is still very much a work in progress but I
do try to improve it based upon user's comments.  Anyway, that script's
documentation was a bit too terse so I've updated it a bit to include a
requirements section:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/local/sbin/packetrig.sh

Anyway, the program you seek is here.  I tried and tried to configure
the D710 using echo statements but it just wasn't reliable.  This
program I found (and modified) is very reliable:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/src/misc/tmd710_tncsetup.c

To compile it, you have to have gcc installed and you'd simply run:

   gcc -o tmd710_tncsetup tmd710_tncsetup.c
   chmod 755 tmd710_tncsetup
   mv tmd710_tncsetup /usr/local/sbin/

I'll try to add the setup of this script to the master HamPacket
documentation in the future:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/hampacketizing-centos5.html

If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me directly.

--David