[Xastir] ax25 question

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:42:51 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Steve Rogers <kd5mkv at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible you could update the wiki for Debian/Ubuntu users as how you setup ax25tnc, as
> the wiki may be out of date. For example the modprobe.conf run /sbin/update-modules, I have given a year or so ago. As for the serial adapter, if it is a prolific serial adapter, they seem to work for awhile then stop sending incoming and outgoing packet from the tnc to xastir. Thx Steve kd5mkv

I'd like to do that - I may run through things another time or 2
before taking a crack at the Wiki - whatever time permits.  My 2nd
adapter that is working is indeed a Prolific.  I had avoided using it
due to some not so good things I had seen written about prolific
drivers and Linux, etc, but I had little to lose after the Keyspan was
not cooperating.

Lee - K5DAT