[Xastir] ax25 question

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:13:17 EDT 2011

Is it possible you could update the wiki for Debian/Ubuntu users as how you setup ax25tnc, as
the wiki may be out of date. For example the modprobe.conf run /sbin/update-modules, I have given a year or so ago. As for the serial adapter, if it is a prolific serial adapter, they seem to work for awhile then stop sending incoming and outgoing packet from the tnc to xastir. Thx Steve kd5mkv