[Xastir] Help

ki7cc at q.com ki7cc at q.com
Tue Mar 1 12:52:44 EST 2011

Curt  WE7U--
      Curt,  Thanks for the help.   My problem was the lack of a capitol letter.  The /dev/lttyS0 works great.   Thanks for the help !
                         73   Dean KI7CC
Lee - K5ADT--
     Lee,  Many thanks for your suggestion. I Will update (later) to XASTIR V2.01.   I now have the old version working.   When I get my feet down,  I will follow your suggestion.
                              73 Dean KI7CC