[Xastir] Xastir B/T expert?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Mar 20 11:31:05 EDT 2011

Yes, that matches my experience.  It's not the software or the computer
requiring the handshaking signals, is the bluetooth to serial adapater
at the radio end.  If it doesn't see the signals, it won't put out the
data regardless of what the PC may have sent to it over bluetooth.
It'll receive and pass on to the PC, but anything from the PC never
comes out the transmit data on the bluetooth adapter.

Not all BT adapters, but some (I've got 3 or 4 different ones here and
don't remember which requires what because I always wire the connectors
to provide the loopback so I can plug anything into it).