[Xastir] igating issues

Dale Seaburg kg5lt at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 00:19:38 EDT 2011

I have my xastir (latest cvs version) running.  I have a internet server
setup for texas.aprs2.net port 14580.  I have a filter
(r/31.43/-99.08/150).  I see traffic, but I don't seem to be gating any
local traffic back to the APRS-IS.  I do not have the Transmit checked
for now.  I assume that means gating IS traffice back onto RF, correct?

With what little info I've described, has anyone any idea what might be
my problem?  Firewall issues?  Router issues?

73 - Dale.  KG5LT