[Xastir] USB to RS-232 issue

ka7o ka7o at ka7o.net
Mon May 2 00:49:55 EDT 2011

I work in a Motorola shop and needed a 'good' USB adapter for
programming subscribers.

That leaves me with what I had on hand until delivery of 'new' kit (7 to
10 days out).

Was confused as to why the 'el-cheapos' using the same PL2303 chip
seemed to  work well with minicom, but didn't in Xastir. Still not sure
why - but there we are.

73