[Xastir] Soundmodem

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat May 7 05:04:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Where should soundmodem development/bugs be addressed to?

I am trying to create two modems, one on each of two USB audio devices.  I
want one on /dev/soundmodem0 and one on /dev/soundmodem1.  I can configure
what I want with soundmodemconfig and it is recorded correctly
in /etc/ax25/soundmodem.conf, but when I run soundmodem only the first listed
device is created.

I tried this with version 0.10 (packaged with my distro) and 0.15 (built from
source).

Aside from that I'd also like to report that soundmodem -h doesn't work, and
it is also not obvious how to get a version number.

73,

Andrew